Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has had a good week but she's been a bit perturbed the last couple of days by how much time I've spent in my office. Although she does like the new desk and has crawled into the leg space to curl up while I work on the computer. Here she is having just woke up from a nap and is still a bit wobbly on her feet, a bit woozy. It takes her a bit of time to wake up and get herself oriented.

This morning she made a mad dash to my bedside when the earthquake hit. The aftershocks didn't seem to bother her much until the 4.7. I know how she feels - your heart goes into your throat for a minute when it happens. I don't know how the people in California live with it going on all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004