Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has had a so-so week. A couple days where all she wanted to do was sleep. Even when she gets up some energy it isn't for very long. I took this after she brought one of her toys to me. A little tug of war and then I give the toy a little toss for her to run after it. She decided that there was no need to go running after it, that a nap was more in order. Her head picked up a bit when she saw the camera come out - always ready for a close-up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004