Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I told you it would be a lazy day today! The Frog Wrangler here is laying against the wall where I have my computer. She hates when I move from room to room because that means she has to get up and move to a new spot. In each room she has her favorite spot where she rest and still keep an eye on me.

When I first saw the Wrangler at the pound, she was the only dog to come to the front of the cages, so I asked if I could see her out of the cage. When they opened the door, she, at that time just a 4 month old pup, jumped up and put her front paws around my leg and wouldn't let go. For the next 3 or 4 months, that's how I walked around my house - with a dog attached to my leg! Slowly she realized that she didn't have to be quite so clingy. But then as now, almost 15 years later, she still has to be in the same room as me. That's how she got the name Shadow. Of course, here in the blog she's the Frog Wrangler - and that's pretty apt too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004