Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Earthquakes!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquakes!

About 4:30 this morning I was almost shaken right out of bed. A 5.2 magnitude earthquake hit. A strange feeling to have the whole house shaking around you when your groggy. I can tell you it wakes you up in a hell of a hurry! We've felt quite a few aftershocks, most around a 2.6 magnitude. Then about 10:00 we had one that was 4.5 that lasted about a minute. The Frog Wrangler's eyes got big as saucers as she stood there looking at me as if to say "What the hell is going on?"

I've been off for a couple of days because of some reorganization in my office area. I ordered a new desk and so I had to clear everything out and get things all cleaned up and ready to go. The desk was supposed to be here yesterday morning but didn't arrive until almost 5 last evening. I worked on getting it together until about 9 last night and then decided to stop and get a fresh start today. So another 4 hours of working on it this morning and planning just where I wanted everything to be placed. Finally, I think everthing is set. I've got some pictures of the great desk I'll put up later, as well as the Friday Dog Blogging. It feels good to get thing back to normal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004