Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Earth Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day

A lot of celebrations are taking place across the nation. The one here in town is being held this next Saturday to allow more people to attend. The weather here has turned hot and muggy for a couple of days but with the windows open I'm getting a nice cross breeze. So as long as it doesn't get too hot for the Wrangler we'll be good. The plumber is coming this afternoon to service the air conditioner and change filters. I know it's not earth friendly to run the air conditioner but it gets way too hot here to do without it. Those who do I commend, but I don't know how they stand it. I get visibly overheated, turning a nice shade of beet red if it gets too hot.

So yesterday and already this morning I've been continuing with my spring cleaning. Using earth friendly biodegradable products for the most part. I like that British show How Clean is Your House with the cleaning ladies who give lots of tips on how to clean everything in an environmentally friendly way. Lemon and salt are really good cleaners in the bathroom. Spread some salt on half a lemon and scrub. Not only cleans but gives a nice lemony clean smell when you're done.

Anyway, there are lots of websites out there to help you get green in small ways - do check some of them out. Lets do our part to help save the planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004