Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Another Rainy Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Rainy Day


Terrerium
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's grey and overcast again today. Ugh! And just to make things a bit more exciting it's cold enough that a bit of snow may be mixed in. The spring flowers are all in bloom - it's supposed to be in the 70's and getting warmer. Such is life. I received an e-mail from a friend this morning telling me about his keeping of live frogs - and so I spent the morning checking out the links he sent me. While I think for now I will be content keeping the collectibles, I would love to have one of these rain forest terrariums - absolutely georgous. This picture is from Black Jungle. Amazing stuff! They also have a lot of directions on how to make them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004