Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: What a week!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What a week!

Things look a bit better this morning. The roofer showed up late last night and said that no damage had been done to the roof. This morning the tree service will be here to take away the tree branch. I was out talking with the roofer while he was here and he said that he had been taking large branches out of roofs most of the day. Late last night I looked out and the light from the street lamps reflected on all that ice in the trees - beautiful but dangerous (but isn't that always the way). While The Wrangler went out it was amazing to hear all the ice falling everytime the wind blew. At first I thought it was still sleeting but it was just the ice breaking and falling out of the trees. This morning the sunlight did much the same as the street lamps last night, but on a much grander scale. The trees are just glistening, totally encased in ice. Today the temps are supposed to get to near 40, so the ice should be gone by this afternoon for the most part and this whole episode will be behind me and maybe we can get back to a more sedate week - please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004