Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snow Squirrel

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Snow Squirrel


Snow Squirrel
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I've posted pictures here before of these cute little snow squirrels that are common in this area. One has taken up residence in the trees in my yard but I had been unable to get a picture of him. Today I was looking out the window at the rain still coming down when lo and behold, here comes my little snow squirrel. He found something in the yard to keep him busy because he stayed right there while I got my camera out and took about a half dozen pictures or so. He seemed to get a bit antsy that I was watching him so I closed the blinds and let him go back to enjoying his meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004