Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Power Problems

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Power Problems

Things have been spotty here with electric since Saturday, so I'll make this a short entry in hopes I finish and get it posted before the power flickers again. I've given up trying to correct the clocks so I have no idea what time it is. The wind has been pretty strong and I guess the power lines can't take it - I still don't understand why they haven't buried the lines. It rained here all day yesterday and into last night when it switched to ice. The Frog Wrangler went outside and lawn sloped down from the front door to the car - and it was the car that finally stopped her slide this morning. She was not happy at all!

Well thank goodness for automatic saving by blogger - it's been about 3 hours since I wrote the above entry. The power went out again and came on again about 10 minutes ago. The temp dropped about 4 or 5 degrees in the house - enough that I had just put on my light jacket and a hat. The Frog Wrangler was antsy without the television on - hmmm, makes you think. I run it through the day just for noise in the background and to keep up on the news (I usually have CNN on most of the day - except for my Young and the Restless).

I have some pictures that I'll load up this afternoon to see how they came out - pictures of the trees and shrubbery just coated with ice. The last time the Wrangler went out large chunks were falling out of the tree onto the car and driveway. Thank goodness we have a great electric crew here in town to get things back up and running. Now on to today - and remember - if you live in a state that's voting today, get out there and cast your ballot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004