Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday, Monday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, Monday

What a day today after a nice relaxing weekend. Both good news and bad news. I'm finally scheduled for the MRI of my back - I have to be there Thursday morning at 8 a.m. - it's a 2 hour drive from home...... ugh! I'm having some difficulty getting my lift chair - insurance will only pay a small portion of the $1200.00 price tag. So I'm afraid that will be on the back burner for now.

I heard from NC - she was rushed back to surgery last night because of a bleeding problem, but seems to be doing much better today. Now I hear from AB that she's going into surgery on Wednesday! I swear we're all falling apart as we get older.....

It was nice here today - temps this week are going to be in the 50's for the majority of the week - a much needed reprieve from the ice and snow. The downtown was bustling with activity as people emerged to take advantage of the nice weather. All that fresh air has left me exhausted. I think the Wrangler and I are going to go take a little nap. Tomorrow should be a new frog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004