Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Frog of the Day


Chocolate Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It was a really nice weekend here at Frog Central - although rainy, but I'm getting used to that. I went out to a rummage sale saturday morning and made a trip around the dollar store. While the Frog Wrangler was out and about a tiny little bird - no more than 3 or 4 inches long - landed on the railing right next to the door. It was so happy to get out of the rain. It tucked it's head back under it's wing and promptly went to sleep. I wish I had my camera on hand. It stayed there until the Wrangler came back inside - off it flew, hopefully a little refreshed.

By the time you read this, this frog will be gone - I'm sure it will be delicious! This is a chocolate frog lollipop. It came from a local chocolatier near my parents. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004