Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Frog of the Day


Galerie - Jelly Bean
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The electric finally came back on - but it's done that about a dozen times this morning and then flickered right back off. Hopefully things will be a little more stable for the rest of the day. I'm tired of trying to keep the clocks set, so every one has a different time. It's a bit chilly here today - only in the 30's - so the Frog Wrangler is keeping to the heating vents. I'll take my jacket off in a bit. I received some new frog yesterday, so here's the first.

This frog is from Galerie and is called Jelly Bean. He is a frog that is trying to spread the Easter cheer. He has a bag of Jelly Beans ready to be put into a basket. This a cute little plush that will make a nice addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004