Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Frog of the Day


Radko - Majesty's Kiss
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
So I told you that Christopher Radko's ornaments were back in production and to keep an eye out for the latest limited edition frog piece. Guess what? Apparently my little blog came to the attention of the Radko people and they sent me a picture to use on the blog. So here goes -

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Majesty's Kiss. It is a limited edition piece. Many places are starting to take pre-orders and I would suggest highly that you take advantage of that option. Marie at Radko will let me know when the piece will be available and I'll pass that information on to you as soon as I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004