Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler and I both took a pain killer this morning so we're just starting to really get around today. The Wrangler has, for the most part, had a really good week. She had a number of baths this week with all the rain we've been having here. As long as there is a towel handy when she gets back in, she'll endure getting wet. Taking as aspirin every day has turned the clock back a bit. She's coming to me with her toys wanting to play and even will get up the bed for a bit in the evening. Of course, her chair is her most favorite place to spend the night. Here she is, having just finished her duty of keeping a watch out the windows to be sure the homefront is safe. A duty she takes very seriously. I get notification from her when something happens two blocks away - just in case I wanted to know.

Have a good weekend. I have a couple Radko items coming in today and tomorrow, so I look forward to sharing them when they arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004