Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has had a pretty good week. She's been much more comfortable since I started giving her a baby aspirin every day. It's been good to see her able to climb back up into her chair to take a nap. She's even been taking to climbing up on the bed via her steps. Here she is in her favorite chair - I woke her up taking some pictures and she lifted her head as if to say "I'm ready for my close-up." Or rather "Are you done yet? Let me get back to sleep!"

I had laid down to take a nap this afternoon too when the UPS guy walked in. I swear I have to start locking the door! I do at night, but unluck it during the day and leave it that way until I go to bed. This is the second time he's done it and it scares the crap out of me.

The Frog Wrangler and I hope you have a good weekend and a Happy Hoppy Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004