Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I spoke (wrote) to early this morning aout the power - it was out here almost all afternoon. It's really getting to be quite an annoyance! The Frog Wrangler, who hangs near the television when she's sleeping - I think the noise vibration gives her comfort, since she can barely hear. With the house all quiet she ran over to me as if to say what's going on - and you'll protect me, right? Overall, she's had a pretty good week. I decided this week that instead of waiting for her to acting as if she was in pain it was just easier to put her on a low dose aspirin regimen. She's seems to be a lot more content as a result. She's due to go to the vets for her yearly shots in the next couple of weeks and have an overall check up.

Here's hoping that you all have a good weekend. I can't believe it's finally here after such a busy week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004