Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Winter is still here

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Winter is still here


Winter Wonderland
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
And creating havoc! The snow was still coming down quite hard this morning when the Frog Wrangler went out - she was in her glory. When she finally came back inside she was white from head to toe, covered in snow. Currently she's all warm and toasty, snuggled up on her pillow sound asleep. This picture was taken out one of the windows on the other side of the house (I wanted to give you a different view from the other day). This is one of the hibiscus plants that form a hedge along my driveway. This morning there was a lone cardinal sitting in the bush and looking quite stunning. I have to get a camera that has a good zoom lens. My Kodak does really well generally but doesn't have a powerful zoom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004