Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A windy weekend

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 18, 2008

A windy weekend

The winds picked up yesterday very early in the morning and promptly knocked out power. It makes you wish you had one of those natural gas generators that are automatically switched to when the power goes out - but alas, I decided to go over to Walmart and do some shopping. The power was still off so I lined up everything that had to go in the freezer and refrigerator and opened the door, slammed the stuff in, and closed the door. This afternoon I get to rearrange everything! LOL The power finally came back on but the cable was out. It became a topsy turving evening. First the cable was out, then the cable came back on, then the power went out, round robin it went for most of the evening. I finally gave up trying to reset the clocks. From the local news this morning I guess we were lucky here, many places are still without power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004