Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: TGIF

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF

What sad news yesterday afternoon and continuing this morning here in Illinois. The shooting at NIU and the death of now 7 people is just shocking to the conscience. The media this morning is all over the name of the shooter - and that I think is part of the problem. I've said it before, if they never mentioned the name of the shooter - it he was relegated to oblivion, I think we'd see an end of these guys who want to go out in a "blaze of glory" as they call it.

In other news, I was beginning to feel neglected by my house ghost. Ever since I moved here the door bell would go off from time to time in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. I mentioned to a friend last evening that I was a bit disappointed that it hadn't happened in months and I guess I was no longer on my ghost's radar. Last night about 15 minutes after going to bed - the door bell rang. Maybe it was sending me a special creepy valentine......lol........gulp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004