Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: No Rest for the Weary

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

No Rest for the Weary

As the saying goes. Today was going to busy right from the start and it did not dissapoint. I was up early - all shaved, shined, showered, and ready to go - when the cable guy showed up at the door. Things got put on hold for about an hour while he fiddled with the cable modem. My internet access went down last evening and usually they adjust something at the office and then I'm ready to go. No, he sat here in front of the computer, unplugging the modem, plugging it back in and marveling at the fact that it didn't work. It didn't take long to realize that he had no idea what he was doing.

Finally I told him I had to leave and that I guess someone who knew what they were doing would have to come out monday. He seemed to take it as a personal challenge and went to the office fiddled with the wires there and sure enough - I have access again. I love living in a small town - most of the time. A mad dash to the post office, bank, pharmacy, and then off to pick up my Angel Food order.

People, I'm telling you, you have to check out this program. The meats are fantastic. You get vegetables and other items, but it's the saving you get on meat that are unbelievable. For $30 dollars you get a nice box of food. I paid an extra $20 last month to get one of their specials - 6 pound of top quality steaks! With today's grocery prices skyrocketing, this is a great money saver. Their website is Angel Food Ministries.

Now I've got pork chops in the oven and finally I'm getting a chance to sit back and play with the Frog Wrangler - well, once she wakes up. She's exhausted from barking in her cage all day. Currently she's laying next to her food dish, happy that things are back to normal - well, as normal as things can be around here.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004