Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Ice!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ice!

I went in to lay down for a bit. My back has been killing me and frankly I didn't sleep last night at all and I was exhausted. I heard rain hitting against the window. I turned on NPR to listen to the afternoon programs and the local crew was on going through a list of everything that was closing and would be closed tonight and tomorrow. I don't think it registered until the Frog Wrangler wanted to go out. What I was hearing hitting the window wasn't rain - it was little ice pellets. Yikes. Everything is coating with ice and they are calling for anywhere for half an inch to an inch of the stuff. I hope the electric stays on through this. Now back to my nap...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004