Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Ice and Snow

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Ice and Snow

All day long the local stations had been warning of ice and snow. I had to make a mad dash this morning to the post office, then right back. The temps hovered around 10 degrees with wind chills down to below zero - it is cold. I can not imagine the people up at International Falls where the temps hit 40 below zero this morning - their coldest ever recorded temp. Even the Frog Wrangler isn't all that happy with these temps. She's been a little sore in her one leg, so she's been getting a daily asparin. Today she was happy to crawl into my lap and cover up with her blanket. The ice started as soon as it started getting dark this evening. A bit of snow has also fallen, but they're saying the majority of this storm is going to be ice. Brrrr.....

On a side note, stamps are going to go up in price again. I think I'm going to go order a roll of those forever stamps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004