Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Frog of the Day


Hallmark - Kissin' Couple
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
A little late in the day, but it's the first chance I've had to sit down! I decided the kitchen was a bit messy and I've been up to my elbows in cleaning water all morning. Slowly it's getting cleaned up and looking spiffy. In the meantime I have the pork loin roast in the oven and it smells delicious! I can hardly wait for dinner.

This frog item comes courtesy of mom (thanks mom!). It is from Hallmark and is called Kissin' Couple. It is an animation and music plush. I caught this picture in mid-animation. It runs on 3 batteries. A fun item that I recieved yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004