Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Frog of the Day


Alea Mosaic Frog Sculpture
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I was up late last night watching election returns. It's been a conscious decision to keep politics off this blog - so that's all I'll say about it. The temperatures here are going through another roller coaster ride. It's no wonder everyone is sick with the flu. Today's temps are in the teens and more snow and ice is forecast over the next three days. After the weekend of running errands my back decided yesterday to go out in a major way. This morning was an adventure just getting out of bed. I sometimes wonder what goes through the mind of the Frog Wrangler as she sits there watching and waiting for me.

It's been a while since I've had a frog to put up. I've been holding this one in the wings because I wanted to have a couple of days in a row so that I could make this little guy. With the forecast of ice and snow I'll be shut in for a while and this should make a fun project. It is a mosaic kit from Alea Mosaic and is a Frog Mosaic Sculpture. I received this Christmas 2007. I'll keep you posted as to the outcome of this craft project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004