Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Frog of the Day


American Greeting - Frog Card
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It started snowing yesterday and is still snowing this morning. We ended up with about 6 inches of snow here - The Frog Wrangler loves it! She came in this morning with quite a bit of snow on her face. Yesterday was a day that just got away from me - the next thing I knew it was time for Lost. That show is getting weirder than ever but like slowing down to look at a wreck, you want to know how it all ends. So I'll probably keep watching. Although I find it interesting they run all over the island now with out fear of the black thing that haunted them the first couple seasons and what happened to the polar bear?

This frog item is a Frog Christmas Card that I received this last year. It is from American Greeting's Just for You line and is part of their Twisted Wild Whiskers collection. This is a card that hold a gift card and I did receive a gift card that has the same image on it. A fun item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004