Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
A nice warm day today and it's going to get even warmer over the weekend - it's supposed to be 65 degrees on Sunday. Woo hoo! I ran out to the post office and bank this morning and then had to stop by and get gas on the way home. Goodness - $50 bucks and it didn't even fill the tank. And gas is supposed to be 4 dollars a gallon by spring.

The Frog Wrangler had a pretty good week. A couple bad days with her rear leg but an aspirin helped a lot. We had quite a few days of snow which made her really happy. Even this morning there was a blanket of new snow that fell overnight. Just enough to coat the ground. I think it all melted while she was out ther playing though. She loves her pillows and came in and flopped down for a nap. It's so funny that I bought her a dog bed years ago and she wouldn't use it - pillows that I had changed on the bed and was going to throw out - she loves. Here's hoping you all enjoyed this ribbet - leap day - and have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004