Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Wrangler and I were extra lazy today. We both ended up taking long afternoon naps. I know I've felt kind of blah all day, and it seems she has too. Of course, the most important part of napping is finding the right place to lay down. Here she is in the middle of the living room getting ready to plop down. First she has to make three of four turns just to be sure - I think she was in turn number 3 when I took this picture. Soon after - sound asleep. For the most part she's had a pretty good week - every day is a good day as long as those treat keep coming! Have a good weekend all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004