Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler had a pretty good week this last week. It has been nice and cold out with some snow and ice. She liked the snow, but hated the ice. The Wrangler doesn't like it when she's slipping and sliding all over while trying to do her business. I can't say as I blame her. Her second favorite place to sleep (when I'm in her chair) is on her pillows. They get dragged all over the living room so she can plop down on top of them. She was upset with me yesterday because I picked them up and put them back in her area. As much to say "If I wanted them there, I would have put them there!" This afternoon I went looking for her to take a picture to put up and she was sound asleep. The Wrangler did not even open her eyes as I snapped a couple pictures. And you know the old adage - Let sleeping dogs lie - so that's exactly what I did. And as a matter of fact, it looks so tempting that I think I'll take a nap too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004