Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler had a so-so week. A couple good days, a couple of bad days. Last night was by far the worst - about 2 o'clock in the morning she started having fits and starts like she was having trouble breathing. This has happened twice before, but it's been a while. The Wrangler came running to me and lots of TLC until it all passed. Finally about 5, when things calmed down, she decided that her favorite blanket was what she needed. And this is how I found her this morning. I'm not sure what causes these attacks and they do make you panic when they happen, but other than a loss of sleep she's none the worse for wear today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004