Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Flu is rampant in Illinois

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Flu is rampant in Illinois

And I can attest to that fact. Runny nose, itchy watery eyes, and generally feeling like crapola. A cup of hot chocolate this morning and a couple of cups of tea help. Bring on the box of tissues and toasted cheese sandwiches......

The weather here is cold again today. Most of the ice melted yesterday but things refroze overnight. The temps are supposed to warm up again today but the call is for more two more winter storms to hit. One tonight and the other Sunday. What was the prediction of that stupid groundhog?

Our local newspaper had a story in last night that the girl scouts would be out delivering their cookie orders. Wait a second. They never knocked on my door. No thin mints this year for me! It's a cruel world I tell you........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004