Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Busy Weekend

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Busy Weekend

At first I thought boy, I really hadn't done much this weekend. Yesterday I spent running the vacuum cleaner and general picking up. Today I spent most of the day in the kitchen. I love to cook and bake, so I put some chicken into the crock-pot to cook for a dish I'm making tomorrow. I made some macaroni and cheese with hot dogs for lunch today - on such a cold day it's a good comfort food. Then I made a batch of brownies. This evening I'll be making a round steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli. The Frog Wrangler has been underfoot constantly, sure I'll drop some chicken for her. No such luck. She had to contend with a crunchy treat. So looking back, it's been a pretty busy weekend. Now if only I could get some of these frogs on laundry duty.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004