Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Apple Pie!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Apple Pie!

I'm just waiting the last 10 minutes for my deep dish apple pie to come out of the oven. I got a bag of apples in the Angel Food Ministries box this month and decided they would be put to best use in a pie. I make a pretty good pie crust from scratch too. The house smells wonderful and on a day when the snow and ice are taking over outside, its a great way to warm the inside.

The Frog Wrangler just came in from outside. I took some pictures of her out in the snow - we'll see how they come out and maybe they'll be up later this afternoon. She's over the snow already - after only a couple of minutes outside she was ready to come in and curl up on her pillows next to the heating vent. Hopefully all this snow will be gone in a day or two. Monday's temps are supposed to be in the 50's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004