Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sunday Morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Morning

I am officially sick of the political pundits! All they want to talk about is New Hampshire and how they got it wrong. So the Frog Wrangler and I turned off the television and went outside for some fresh air. It was a bit nippy, but no snow - thank goodness. That and freezing rain were in the forecast.

The horse liniment seems to have kicked in a bit. It seems to work really well at night so I can get some sleep - a very good thing indeed. Tonight I'm looking forward to watching The Amazing Race. Only two shows left. Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert came back this last week without their writers. Knowing they are both big supporters and participants in improv I didn't think they'd have any problems - and indeed they didn't. Good to see them back.

I have to take some pictures of my bird - a cockatiel. I'd like to have one of those flip video cameras so that I could film her whistling. She does a pretty good job on the theme song to The Andy Griffith Show. She loves to wolf whistle, and can mimic the low battery beep of a smoke detector. In the last year or so she's taken to the commercial where the guy is smiling because of the confidence he has received from an all natural little blue pill. She loves that commercial - Enzyte, I think the product is called.

The Frog Wrangler gets very jealous of the bird - especially when the camera comes out and it's not pointed at her.

Hope you're having a good weekend - it's Sunday, sit back and relax. Monday will soon be here.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004