Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Plumbing woes

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Plumbing woes

I'm beginning to get an idea of what our forefathers went through - and it's a pain in the behind! The toilet broke last night - the tank refusing to fill with water. So a bucket full of water is needed every time the facilities are used. Awaiting the arrival of the plumber to set things right.

With someone coming to the house I've spent the majority of today cleaning and straightening up. If nothing else, I got a clean house out of the deal! LOL

The Frog Wrangler is having a really good week and she'll be making an appearance tomorrow - Friday already? Where did this week go.......... and I still have two frogs from Christmas to put up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004