Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: New Computer

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Computer

I sat down this morning in front of my computer to type my excitement at seeing the cardinals return to the hibiscus hedge. It makes me feel like spring might really get here at some point. I looked up and my computer was off - strange because it was on earlier. Unfortunately I missed the death of my beloved iMac, but dead indeed it was. So in the interest of fiscal responsibility I decided to switch to a PC. I got an Acer computer. It has a really nice monitor - 19 inches. It may take me a day or two to get used to everything and to figure out how to get pictures loaded up and such. Anyhoo, it's nice to be back on-line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004