Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: My Chair is fixed

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Chair is fixed

Finally got the part in the mail today to fix my chair. So with a bit of swearing, a bunch of swings of the hammer, and, of course, a smashed finger or two - the chair is fixed. Well, sort of. The back didn't fit into the new base plate so I've had to leave it off - for now. I'll try to rework the bracket that holds the back tomorrow. Otherwise, I have a backless chair with a sturdy base; commonly called a stool! LOL It's nice to be able to sit at the computer either way. I guess I really need to invest in a couple more chairs.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004