Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Frog of the Day


Nested Frog Stoneware Plates
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Hope you had a good long weekend. The Frog Wrangler and I decided to sit back and relax a bit - generally be lazy. With the temperatures being so cold I'm happy to curl up with a good book and a nice warm blanket. The Wrangler laid across my feet keeping them absolutely toasty. If scientist could figure out how to harness the heat she puts out we could solve the oil crisis! lol We had a bit of snow here last night and I'm glad there is no place I have to go today.

I can hardly wait - and this is a teaser - I won an auction last night for a very special Sprogz (hat tip to Derek). It's supposed to be coming by priority mail so keep watch.

This frog collectible is a really neat set. It is a set of Nested Frog Stoneware Plates. There is no manufacturer marks that I can find. The box says Made in China. A great addition to the collection. I received this set Christmas 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004