Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Frog of the Day

We had a rainy day here at Frog Central yesterday. Lots of watches and warning for tornadoes. At one point reports of 4 or 5 funnels on the ground at the same time were being reported. Thankfully nothing more than some tree branches down in the yard here. AB told me about some horse liniment that works really well - I'm waiting for mine to arrive to try on my back. This constantly being in pain is getting old. I think I better use today's frog......

This frog item is a hot water bottle. This is part of the Norfolk Lavender collection from the Old Durham Road. The packaging labels this as part of the Bathtub Pals collection. I received this Christmas 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004