Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Frog of the Day


Ganz - Toothpick Holder
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been a couple of interesting days here at Frog Central. I sat down New Years Day to write a blog entry and the chair tipped forward and promptly dumped me out onto the floor. Ouch! It took a while to get back to an upright position. No easy task when you walk with a walker and have a bad back The line I've fallen and I can't get up kept running through my head! LOL Then came the issue of the chair. Everyone laughs at me because I keep the paperwork and receipts for everything. I pulled out the work for the chair, figured out the part that broke and called the company to see if I could get just that part. Nope. But the chair had a 5 year warranty and I was 18 days from that time being up - but I'm getting a gift card for the full price of the chair from Office Depot. They do stand by their warranties - not like Lazy Boy. And it gets even better. I went online and found the part via eBay for 15 bucks! Now what do I need from Office Depot......

This frog collectible is from Ganz and is a toothpick holder. This is part of a larger set available from Ganz. I received this great little frog for Christmas 2007 and it will make a wonderful addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004