Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has had a really good week. Almost every day she's come to me with her toys wanting to play. That's about the feistiest she's been in a while. Sometimes when the camera comes out, she runs the other way. Today she was really inquisitive and seemed quite pleased with herself when her picture popped up full screen on the computer. Such a ham!

She was not happy today when the plumbers showed up. Although he made quite a mess, I was happy he came. I was getting tired of filling buckets from the shower to flush. Thankfully, everything is working is great now. And after all the cleaning and picking up of the last two days I'm exhausted - time to take a nap.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004