Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has perked up and is feeling good. Of course this pic was taken this afternoon, after a morning of running around. She couldn't decide if she liked her pillow or her chair better, finally opting for the pillows. With this warmer weather she's been shedding like there's no tomorrow, so this evening I put her on the bed and gave her a thorough brushing. One of her preferred pastimes! Now if she would just let me clip those toenails......

I received my horse liniment today - I can't say that it helped but I'll try it again in the morning. My back was at its worst this morning - I can't remember when it felt this bad. And don't worry, the liniment can be used by humans too. It's just that you buy it from horse suppliers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004