Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Doctors!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Doctors!

This morning I got up extra early to get ready for a doctor's appointment at 10. I got there the requisite 15 minutes early and the nurse came and got me right away. Off to the little room to sit and wait. I think everyone there was on steroids or massive doses of caffeine this morning. The doctor came in right away and after a perfunctory exam tells me I ought to move. Huh? He thinks I should be where they have a major medical facility. Well, been there, done that. It's about the same amount of non-care no matter where you are. Guess we'll have another go round in 2 months when he wants to see me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004