Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Change of Weather

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Change of Weather

Yesterday afternoon it was 57 degrees here at Frog Central. Then the tornado hit bringing along a cold front - by eleven o'clock last night, as I was going to bed it was 11 degrees and the wind was howling! I scoff at the weather reports that call for snow - they seem for the most part to always be wrong. But I'm beginning to get a bit worried about the forecasts for tomorrow. At first the reports were that we'd get about 4 inches of snow. By noon it was 6 inches. Tonights news is calling for 8 to 12 inches! It will be interesting to see what we really get. I didn't make a mad dash to Walmart to stock up on supplies. No matter what we get the temps are supposed to be back up around 60 by Monday, so any snow will not last. Pretty for a day then gone. And that's the best way to enjoy snow, in my humble opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004