Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: What a week!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

What a week!

Monday after I posted here I had plans for errands all over town, unfortunately my stomach had other plans. And then the sneezing started, the runny nose - you get the picture. This morning I'm out of bed but still feeling rather yucky. A sneeze yesterday threw my back out. So this week has become a stay at home week. With the temperatures as cold as they are - in the teens here this morning - I'm all too happy to stay under the covers with the Frog Wrangler keeping my feet warm. Hopefully this will have all worked its way out of my system and I'll be right as rain in a couple of days.

Will be back tomorrow for sure with some Friday Dog blogging. And send me some pictures of your frogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004