Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snowy Morning in Southern Illinois

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snowy Morning in Southern Illinois

All I can say is Brrr! The snow did indeed start Friday night. By noon on Saturday when I had to go out it had switched to rain and freezing rain. The snow became slush and then promptly froze. Last night a new layer of snow fell. So it looks nice, but it is a sheet of ice. I'm glad that there is no other reason I need to go out for right now. It's much prettier looking at it from inside, drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate. The Frog Wrangler of course had to spend a bit of time out this morning - she came in with her face all covered with snow. She just loves this type of weather. Although when she came in, she made a beeline for her favorite blanket - ready for a nice warm nap.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and, if they are sharing in this winter weather, are staying safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004