Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Saturday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday


Amaryllis in Full Bloom
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Thought I would throw in a picture of my Amaryllis plant in full bloom. It is just beautiful and I'm so happy with it. The blooms last about a week so it should still be in full bloom for Christmas.

The weather today is full of anticipation. The skies have been overcast all day - waiting for the snow to fall. I can tell you something is indeed brewing because every joint in my body has been screaming all day. The pain medication the doctor prescribed did little to dull it. Be it as it may, I still had to go out to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and then swing by the grocery store to pick up some needed supplies for Christmas dinner. I'm glad I did, a number of things I bought the last one! And I have to tell you about how well I did with coupons. They may be a pain in the behind, but today I did especially well. My bill before coupons was just a shade over $33. I saved $25.15 with coupons. Four plastic bags full of groceries for eight dollars. On average I save 20 percent of the total, but days like today make me especially happy that I take the time to clip and sort.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. The Frog Wrangler and I are going to go take a little nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004