Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: New Toaster

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 28, 2007

New Toaster

Yesterday the UPS guy shows up with a package - it was a new toaster. My last toaster caught fire one morning while making toast. Boy, toasters have come a long way in the last 20 years - that's when I bought the last one. This is a Black and Decker 2 slice toaster - when did they branch out from the tools? The slots are really wide and will accommodate a bagel. So when I went to make toast this morning to try it out the bread was flopping all over in the slot. I thought Good Lord this will never do. But when I pushed the lever down the slot sides slide in and hold the bread in place - how clever! It even has an electronic section - when you put a bagel in you hit the bagel button and it only toasts the inside of the bagel while warming the outside. All in all - a great toaster! And many thanks to AB, who is single handedly bringing me into the 21st century of kitchen gadgetry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004