Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: My Computer Frogs

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 03, 2007

My Computer Frogs


My Computer Frogs
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Thought I'd post a picture of some of my frogs that hang out with me when I'm on the computer. I'm running really late this morning so will probably put off my errands until this afternoon.

The weather was really nice yesterday - up to 60 degrees. Then the winds hit and the temps dropped into the 30's. This morning it was only 25 with a wind chill down to 18. That's just too much winter! The Frog Wrangler has taken to getting up onto the bed after she goes out in the morning and wanting to snuggle up. This morning I think she wanted to stay in bed longer but I was ready for some pancakes, bacon, and hot chocolate.

I thought I'd like to get one of those new George Foreman grills I've seen advertised on television. OMG! They are nice but so expensive - the cheapest I found was $120. It comes with 5 different grill plates for various cooking and baking. So guess I'll stick with my oven broiler and fry pan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004