Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Housework

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Housework

It should be outlawed! LOL It's been a busy day here today getting ready for this afternoon's delivery of a brand new freezer. I went over to the flooring company and they didn't have a remnant piece of linoleum to put down under the freezer. Oh well. I barely pull in the driveway and up comes the flooring guy with a big piece of linoleum rolls it out on the floor and says there you go. I barely get thank you out and he was already half way back to his truck. The advantages of living in a small town. So now I'm just waiting for the freezer to arrive - last minute housework. It's funny, no matter who walks through the front door or for how long, you want everything to look just perfect. In a small house that's a tough task.

On a good note, a week of rain and the cellar remained dry through it all. That means after a thorough cleaning, I can put storage racks in the basement and double the free space in the living quarters. Room to move around - hurray!

The Frog Wrangler is totally upset with the rearranging needed to put the freezer in. After the freezer arrives I think she's going to need some one on one time. I'll try to get a picture of the freezer up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004