Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Happy New Year

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler obviously isn't going to make it until midnight! To tell you the truth I probably won't either. Being in the central time zone I get to watch the ball drop in NYC at 11 pm - that's good enough for me - LOL.

The weather here has taken a nasty turn in the last couple of hours. The wind has whipped up pretty good and a bit of rain has started falling. It's supposed to turn to snow overnight - brrr.....

The Frog Wrangler and I want to wish everyone a very safe and happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004